Repurpose your Purpose is for you if you want to be fulfilled in your career: I help people who don’t know what to do next professionally find a career they love. Repurpose your Purpose provides the knowledge, training, and community I wish I had when I wanted to change careers. Read real stories and testimonials from my clients here.
REPURPOSE YOUR PURPOSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to do something bigger with your life
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful (and you might or might not know what)
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel stuck and are afraid you will be stuck forever, forgetting who you are and what you are capable of doing.
- Every job you look at seems out of your reach – you are either over qualified or under qualified
- You would like to find a career you love and could grow into
- You feel too old to change career, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You are ready to”feel the fear and do it anyway.”
I have been there. I felt useless, not good enough, unsure about the future. I tried everything from “follow your passion” to “it’s just a job”. Sometimes I would accomplish great things, but then I was back on the roller coaster of life, feeling up or down depending on the circumstances. Until I created a process to tap into my natural talents and hard-learned skills to change careers. That’s when experiencing fulfillment stopped being a fluke and became a part of my everyday life.
The bad news is that changing careers takes time; the good news is that there is a flexible and effective framework you can use over and over again in your life to move from being stuck to growing and doing extraordinary things.
You can create the life you want to live NOW.
Read more testimonials and real stories here.
Aurora has a unique and creative way of thinking about job hunting. Instead of following the trends, doing what everyone else is doing or pursuing the same shiny opportunities that everyone else wants, Aurora does the opposite. She has learned to identify holes in organizations or needs that are in high demand, and coaches others to do the same. She personalizes her approach and really spends the time getting real with herself and others about what unique skills they have to offer, and then sets out to find the organization that will most appreciate and value those unique abilities which helps ensure a good mutual fit. Michelle L.
Aurora listened to me, listened for what was most important and meaningful to me about my work, and asked excellent questions. I hired her to help me grow my business as a Social Architect, and later to compose a resume for an Organizational Development position at a prestigious company. I now have a resume that a) I am very proud of and b) I would never have written myself. I say that not because she exaggerated my experience but rather she helped me to take ownership of, and value, my accomplishments. In the end I have a document that I proudly distribute because it is an authentic reflection of who I am. I continue to work with her on growing my business and clarifying my message and feel completely empowered and excited by the process. Her depth of character is matched only by her depth of knowledge and experience. The fact that she is delightful and funny certainly completes the package. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to bring their business offerings to the world in an authentic, compelling and succinct way and in a way where you are attracting the people who you want to work with. Norah E.
Repurpose Your Purpose is proud to be part of a wider community of awesome organizations.
Here are some that support or partner with Repurpose Your Purpose.