4 Weeks to Repurpose Your Purpose
Please NOTE: in order to participate you have to apply by scheduling a call to make sure the program is a good fit for where you are in your career journey. You can request a call here. Please make sure to indicate this is a call to apply to the one-month program that starts in April.
Join me for a one-month Group Program to Change Careers. This is Repurpose Your Purpose‘s framework to get unstuck and discover what to do next.
PART ONE: Wednesday April 17, 7 to 10 pm
PART TWO: Wednesday April 24, 7 to 10 pm
PART THREE: Wednesday May 1, 7 to 10 pm
PART FOUR: Wednesday May 8, 7 to 10 pm
PART FIVE: Wednesday May 15, 7 to 10 pm
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION: Wednesday May 22, 7 to 9 pm
This month-long Group Program to Change Careers is for you if:
- You want to do something bigger with your life – but you are not sure what
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful, but you don’t know what – everything you can think of doesn’t pay!
- You feel insecure, and unsure what to do, after getting out of a toxic workplace environment. Your confidence took a serious hit.
- You feel stuck and are afraid you will be stuck forever, forgetting who you are and what you are capable of doing.
- Every job you look at seems out of your reach – you are either over qualified or under qualified.
- You would like to find a career you love you could grow into
- You feel too old to change career, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path.
- You have always worked in the same field, and you have no idea what else is out there.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You never felt good about anything you’ve done professionally…if only you didn’t have to make money!
- You were happy working 50+ hours a week before having a family, but now work-life balance is your priority and your current job is running you to the ground
- You have a longing to work for yourself but have no idea what to do.
- You are ready to “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
Read more testimonials from past participants in Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers.
Repurpose your Purpose is unique: it is an experiential framework that focuses on inner transformation and outer connection.
During this month-long group program to change careers we will work on uncovering what you want to do next in your career.
Join me on a learning + coaching + community building journey to transformation.
At the end of this group program to change careers you will:
- FEEL confident again about your natural talents and learned skills
- LEARN a framework to get unstuck and that you can use over and over again in your life
- EXPERIENCE more clarity and peace of mind around your purpose and next professional steps
- RECONNECT with your values
- EXPLORE whether to be a freelancer, employee, or business owner
- KNOW what next steps to take to research possible careers now that you know what to look for
- CONNECT with other awesome people and become part of a new transformational community
- CREATE your own roadmap / strategy for how to successfully change careers
Here’s the course schedule:
Please note that some of the material covered will naturally emerge from the needs of the participants.
DAY ONE – Wednesday April 17, 7 to 10 pm
- Check in and introductions
- My journey and what to expect from this course + My Philosophy of Service
- Why “Just Follow Your Passion” is complete BS, but we’ll go for “Follow Your Bliss”
- Your Work History
- Unpacking your history
- The Body AND the Mind – How to Listen to Your Own Guidance
Main Take-Away: How to reconnect with your own knowledge and intuition.
DAY TWO – Wednesday April 24, 7 to 10 pm
- Arrive and get comfy!
- Unpacking your homework
- Why we are blind to our greatest gifts
- A Theory of You – How to access your deepest calling and wisdom
- Changing Careers is a Process
Main Take-Away: How to turn commonly-considered career disadvantages into superpowers
DAY THREE – Wednesday May 1, 7 to 10 pm
- From inside out
- Research, research, research
- Informational interviews
- Don’t believe everything you tell yourself
- Letting go
- Personal branding as a Career Changer
- Your Career Recipe
Main Take-Away: How to research a possible profession or business idea before going for it. Hint: it’s not just about what you do…
DAY FOUR – Wednesday May 8, 7 to 10 pm
3 hours to share and explore what comes up in our career journey as a group: for most people this will be a new experience. Discover what it is like when you can tune into yourself and others at once, and reach a deeper level of transformation.
Through visualizations, circle discussions and exercises we will start bringing all we learned together and create an individualized action-plan.
Main Take-Away: I can’t explain this one! You will have to come and see …
DAY FIVE – Wednesday May 15, 7 to 10 pm
The final session brings it all together. Be present to your journey and that of fellow participants and leave with a plan of action to change careers. This will be a highly interactive meeting – and each person will leave with their own unique roadmap – you will learn how to chart your own course!
Main Take-Away: Know what to do next to achieve your goals. The best part? You will be able to create that roadmap yourself.
READY TO JOIN? Apply by scheduling a call to make sure the program is a good fit for where you are in your career journey. You can request a call here. Please make sure to indicate this is a call to apply to the one-month Group Program to Change Careers that starts in April.
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION on Wednesday May 22, 7 to 9 pm
We’ll get together for an evening of celebration and to cheer each other on our next steps! Friends and family are welcome ♥
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to participate in Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers?
You have to be 18 years of age or older. Bear in mind this program is geared towards those who have already been in the workforce for a few years.
What is the cost of tuition?
The cost for the entire course is $495, due at enrollment.
How large is the cohort of participants?
Attendance is limited to 20 participants – everyone is required to apply by scheduling a call with Aurora.
Can I attend if I already know what I want to do next, and only need to figure out a strategy to get there?
No. This workshop is specifically designed for people who are not sure what they want to do next. We will focus on exploring your needs and wants, plus specific beliefs that might be holding you back. If you already know what you want, get in touch for a free consultation, we can chat about one-on-one coaching. You might also want to take this workshop I am offering on Sunday May 18th (details coming soon).
Who should NOT attend this Group Program to Change Careers?
If you are experiencing depression or feeling suicidal, please contact a mental health professional to receive proper care. This program would not provide the help you need.
If you are in a dire financial situation and need a job ASAP, this is also not for you. Please first get a little bit of income coming in and then come back to join the course.
Do I have to attend all the sessions?
You don’t have to, but I highly recommend it 🙂 There are no make up days and no recordings. The curriculum is covered during the five days we meet in person, the celebration is optional – but I hope you’ll want to be there for yourself and to support your classmates ♥
Where exactly will the meetings take place?
We will meet at The 5443. It is located at 5443 Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90019. It’s on the corner of Pico and Hauser.
What are my parking options?
Parking around The 5443 is easy! Meters run until 8 pm, then they are free. And you can find plenty of street parking as well.
What can/should I bring with me?
Please bring anything you want to eat or drink; there will also be water, tea and coffee available free of charge. You can eat during our sessions, as long as you can stay focused and participate 🙂 Also, bring a notebook or laptop to journal and take notes for the first 3 sessions and for session #5.
No laptops are allowed to session 4, as the intention is to be fully present. You can however bring a notebook to take notes.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
If you sign up and realize you cannot make it, you can request a refund on or before March 27, 2019. If you attend ALL 5 in-person sessions and do not find them helpful, I will issue a refund, no questions asked. You have to submit your request by email no later than May 22nd, 2019. No refunds will be issued for no shows.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you want to give your ticket to a friend, just let me know by email. They will have to schedule a call to make sure the program is a good fit for their needs.
Can you guarantee that I will have a new job/career by the end of the course?
No. I can only promise you I will teach a framework, and guide you through activities designed to shift your inner game so you can move into a career you love. What you do with the information is up to you!