Have you ever wondered what changing careers really looks like at the beginning of the journey? Watch a real story of career change in the video below – I asked one of my clients to share her journey to career change so others can learn and feel inspired 🙂
I should warn you: this is a candid conversation – don’t expect any sugar coating!
I had the pleasure of working with Marisa for a few months last year. Marisa had a stable job – the kind most people would think is too good to leave. And yet…it was not working for her. She knew she needed to do something different, but what? We worked together over a series of individual coaching sessions and I am so excited to hear that she now is doing what she loves. Watch the video below to learn how she made it happen and what a real story of career change can unfold.
In this video you will hear:
- What the journey to change careers is really like – from the very beginning
- How dealing with uncomfortable or painful emotions is necessary in order to move forward
- What working with a career coach (me!) can do for you (and what it cannot)
- What doing something you love feels like compared to being stuck in a profession that is not a good fit
- How sometimes it’s possible to do something new, using what you already know, even if you have always had the same profession
- Specific mindset shifts that empower new and effective action
- And more!
Psst: If you are into history – especially WWII history – check out Marisa’s book here.
Looking for more testimonials from Repurpose Your Purpose’s clients? Read them here. And if you want to change careers…but don’t know what to do next, join the waiting list for my next group program or reach out to work one-on-one, no matter where you are in the world.