All Repurpose Your Purpose workshops and events to Change Careers take place in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Click on the event you are interested in and make sure to register on EVENTBRITE or apply to join the group program to change careers.
Thursday May 23
MONEY POWER: How to Ask for More and Get it!
What if you could have mastery over your money instead of the other way around?
Some of us get stuck when it comes to making more money: we feel we are not good enough, fear there won’t be a market, cannot imagine ever getting paid more than what we are making now. Or maybe you are thinking of finally starting your business…but selling anything terrifies you…
What if you could finally feel you have POWER when it comes to making MORE?
I am dedicating the month of May to the one topic you can’t stop thinking about: MONEY. I invited Wealth Warrior Tamar Hermes to share her approach to making more money with the Repurpose Your Purpose community. Tamar’s mission is to help you make and keep more money. This work is close to her heart because she grew up poor in an affluent area and thought money was for other people. She diligently worked against that belief until she reached financial independence. And now she shares with her clients her approach to making and keeping money to create financial freedom.
On May 23rd, join me for an exlcusive workshop on overcoming your limitations to making more. Join us especially if the term “Wealth Warrior” scares you to death 😉
Here’s what to expect:
- We will start promptly at 7 pm with coffee and tea
- Take a good look at what stands between you and your ability to embrace your desire for more money
- Work through Tamar’s system of overcoming your self-imposed limitations and shift into action
- Learn how to communicate and ask for more
- Commit to making more money
If you are already familiar with Repurpose Your Purpose’s approach to transformation, you know we go deep.
On May 23rd, we will explore the POWER of communication to embrace and pursue our financial desires. At the end of this workshop you will:
- OVERCOME your “more money” limitations
- LEARN new communication skills
- PRACTICE asking for more
- CREATE your optimal support system to achieve greater wealth
- EMBRACE your Money Power!
Join me and Tamar to share, connect, and practice with fellow participants in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Space is limited to 25 participants.
Speakers featured at past events:
- SHEANA AHLQVIST, PhD – User Reseacher and Principal Consultant at PhD Insights.
- REMA MORGAN-ALUKO – Director, Software Engineering at Fandango (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- JOE ALTEPETER – Strategic Innovations Partner at Downtown Women’s Center’s MADE by DWC and past President and Board Member of Social Enterprise Alliance – Los Angeles.
- ANTHONY BARCELO – VFX Supervisor for independent films and Senior Compositor for feature films, TV, commercials such as Star Wars VII The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and more.
- AMANDA BENDER – Senior Enterprise Account Executive at PowerToFly
- MICHELLE BLACKSHIRE – UI/UX Designer at Omaze (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- CASSIE BETTS – CEO MISLA.org and founder of District 2 (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MICHELLE BRENNER – Senior Backend Engineer at ChowNow (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- LISA MAE BRUNSON – Founder of Wonder Women Tech and Commissioner for Technology and Innovation for the City of Long Beach
- JUSTINE COCCHI – Techical Evangelist at Microsoft (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- PRINCESS SARAH CULBERSON OF SIERRA LEONE – Co-Founder of Sierra Leone Rising, Author, and Public Speaker
- MANNY FRAGELUS – Founder of CG Master Academy (CGMA)
- KATHERINE GAFFNEY – Founding Partner at Xcelerate Financial & Angel Investor (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- HOPE GARCIA – General Counsel of Tumblr (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BENTE GENERAL – Technical Recruiter at IMDb/Amazon (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- USHA GUDURI – Mars 2020 Subsystem Lead & Full-Stack Software Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- COOPER HARRIS – Founder and CEO, Klickly (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BRETT HEEGER – Startup and Social Impact Attorney at Gartenberg Gelfand Hayton LLP
- JEROME HELTON – Relationship-driven Growth Consultant and Partner at StartupTAP.
- AYANNA WILLIAMS HENDERSON – Adjunct Professor of Business & Marketing at Santa Monica College and Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media Partnerships at Pop Social Agency.
- BRENDAN HUGHES – Creative Director at Hairpin / HHD. Public speaker and performer.
- EMILY JAFFE – Software Engineer at Fandango (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- TIMIRAH JAMES – Developer Evangelist
- SARAH JUNG – Educator turned entrepreneur, Founder of As We Dwell and Faithful Artisans.
- TIFFANY (BURGESS) KAMANI – Talent Acquisition Recruiter at NBCUniversal, Inc. (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BENNET KELLY – Internet Law Center and Pro Bono Attorney for the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- NICKI KLEIN – Co Founder and CEO of Betagig, a new platform to help people “beta test” their next career before deciding on a major and pursuing an educational path.
- KIRSTEN KOROT – Intuitive Coach and Founder of Nature Nurture events.
- CLARE LE – Director of Marketing and Events at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) where she cheerleads on behalf of 44 startups working to save the planet.
- MILA LEVKOVSKY – Sr. UX Designer at Adobe – Interaction and visual design for next gen web and iOS apps. (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- DARREN MARBLE – CEO of CrowdfundX (CfX), a FinTech marketing firm that leverages a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital marketing to help issuers acquire retail investors and shareholders at scale.
- KAYLA MCCULLEY – Corporate Events Outreach Manager – West at Trilogy Education
- ANNA MCNAUGHT – Founder The Liked Photo and Instagram Influencer
- STELLA MCSHERA – Founder of Equallet, the first comprehensive search platform solely populated with women-owned businesses.
- ZOË MELO – Social Entrepreneur with 15+ years of experience working with Social Design. Her mantra: A project only makes sense if it is good for people and planet.
- ANGELA MONTANO – Spiritual coach and prayer counselor. Founder of ReThink Prayer.
- RONNIE MOK – Sr. Technical Program Manager of Product Design at Hulu.
- KRYSTINA NGUYEN – Director of Strategic Marketing for SonoSim
- MARISSA PERETZ – Founder of Silicon Beach Talent (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MARIA S. REDIN – Chief of Staff of Two Bit Circus.
- SARAH ROBERTS – Assistant Professor at UCLA and leading authority on commercial content moderation (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- JENNIFER SEGAL – Project Management, External Relations, Mission & Launch Operations at SpaceX (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- DEBORAH SELLERS – Business Development, Corporate Strategist, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- PHIL STOVER – CoFounded Blue Skies Unlimited
- JUAN SEBASTIAN VASQUEZ – Data Programs Manager, Office of Finance of the City of Los Angeles ; Data Instructor, General Assembly
- PRISCILLA VENTO – Founder/CEO at 30 Miles North (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- HAVA VOLTERRA – Co-Founder, CEO at Parsley (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- LEIGH WARE – Marketing Director at Quilt (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- GIANNA WURZL – CoFounder of Quilt (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- CHANG XU – Investor at Upfront Ventures (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- EMMA YEE – Senior Product Manager at Goodrx | Data