Learn and apply the Repurpose Your Purpose framework in a GROUP setting to get unstuck, discover what to do next, and change careers.
Repurpose your Purpose is unique: it is a framework for inner and outer transformation which combines personal insights with practical steps to change careers and reposition yourself effectively. Join me on a marketing + coaching + community building journey to transformation.
Repurpose Your Purpose is grounded in the value of INTERCONNECTION. Just like in nature, we do not exist separately from others and our environment. Most career advice focuses on the individual and the inner journey, with some tips on how to react to job posts or interviews. I take a different approach, and while I do focus on removing inner barriers, I focus as equally on healing your relationship with others and building community.
If you are not in Los Angeles, or you are looking for more information on individual coaching, click here.
I am a huge fan of working with groups. If you have tried one-on-one career coaching before and it didn’t work, consider joining my group for people who want to transition to a new career – but are not sure what it would be!
Why join a group? You learn as much from your interaction with fellow participants than you do with me. I especially recommend joining a group if you are an introvert, or if you find that networking and community building are really difficult for you, or if you would love to make new connections in Los Angeles.
I am forming a group in Los Angeles that will start meeting in person at the end of January as part of a pilot program. If you are interested in finding out more and possibly joining, please submit your application. By applying you are not committing to the course, it will just give me a chance to get to know you, and we will briefly connect over the phone to see if the group is a good fit for your needs.
Once you complete the framework, you will:
- FEEL confident again about your natural talent and learned skills
- LEARN a framework to get unstuck and change career that you can use over and over again in your life
- EXPERIENCE more clarity and peace of mind around your purpose and next professional steps
- RECONNECT with your values, and take steps towards building a life that integrates them in everything you do
- EXPLORE whether to be a freelancer, employee, or business owner
- Learn how to REPOSITION yourself professionally and approach the job search as a career shifter
- UPDATE your Linkedin profile to maximize your reach and results
- CONNECT with other awesome people and become part of a new transformational community
Repurpose your Purpose is for you if:
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You want to do something bigger with your life – but you are not sure what and are too scared to move forward
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful, but you don’t know what – everything you can think of doesn’t pay!
- You feel insecure, and unsure what to do, after getting out of a toxic workplace environment. Your confidence took a serious hit.
- You feel stuck and are afraid you will be stuck forever, forgetting who you are and what you are capable of doing.
- Every job you look at seems out of your reach – you are either over qualified or under qualified.
- You would like to find a career you love you could grow into
- You feel too old to change career, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path.
- You have always worked in the same field, and you have no idea what else is out there.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You never felt good about anything you’ve done professionally…if you just didn’t have to make money!
- You were happy to work 50+ hours a week before having a family, but now work life balance is your priority and your current job is running you to the ground
- You have a longing to work for yourself but have no idea what to do.
Repurpose your Purpose is the knowledge and community I wish I had when I felt confused about my professional future. Here’s what some of the people who worked with me to find their new vocation said about the process:
“Before Aurora’s workshop I felt unsure about what I could do for a living. I felt quite discouraged. Aurora created a safe space for all of us in the group to share our concerns, receive coaching and learn a a lot about ourselves. Now I can see the road ahead.” Anibel S.
“This workshop is exactly what I was looking for when I felt stalled in my career. It helped me pinpoint my strengths, define a fulfilling job based on my interests and match these up to a marketable position.” Lisa P.
“One of the most important things for me has always been family, and after years of raising my children, I am finally ready to focus on my career again. However I felt somewhat discouraged and overwhelmed by the whole process. Working with Aurora has made a big difference: I regained my confidence and sense of direction. And I saw for myself that I can go after much bigger opportunities. Now I am researching leadership positions at organizations that match my values, and I am looking forward to my career transition.” Lori K.
“Aurora has a unique and creative way of thinking about job hunting. Instead of following the trends, doing what everyone else is doing or pursuing the same shiny opportunities that everyone else wants, Aurora does the opposite. She has learned to identify holes in organizations or needs that are in high demand, and coaches others to do the same. She personalizes her approach and really spends the time getting real with herself and others about what unique skills they have to offer, and then sets out to find the organization that will most appreciate and value those unique abilities which helps ensure a good mutual fit.” Michelle L.
“Aurora listened to me, listened for what was most important and meaningful to me about my work, and asked excellent questions. I hired her to help me grow my business as a Social Architect, and later to compose a resume for an Organizational Development position at a prestigious company. I now have a resume that a) I am very proud of and b) I would never have written myself. I say that not because she exaggerated my experience but rather she helped me to take ownership of, and value, my accomplishments. In the end I have a document that I proudly distribute because it is an authentic reflection of who I am. I continue to work with her on growing my business and clarifying my message and feel completely empowered and excited by the process. Her depth of character is matched only by her depth of knowledge and experience. The fact that she is delightful and funny certainly completes the package. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to bring their business offerings to the world in an authentic, compelling and succinct way and in a way where you are attracting the people who you want to work with.” Norah E.